- Would AI and Aliens be Moral in a Godless Universe?
- The prolonged childhood of humans necessitates both pair-bonding and “alloparents” that for Wielenberg shape and indeed create our moral disposition and perception in a way seen in no other animals.
- Why More Women Choose Not to Have Children
- --Perhaps with the population continuing to climb towards 8 billion it might be best to help alloparent someone else's kids.
- Rs 10000 and job for juvenile is incentivising crime: Maneka Gandhi agrees
- But still, the problem is increasing and the crux of that problem lies with the gender inequality we have festered in our own society under the name of 'division of labor'. Children learn from parents and their surrounding allo-parents.
Alloparent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alloparent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
white mans burden
ms-15k gyan kai
government of feudal japan
japanese calendar seasonal festivals