- MMC informs
- IMPHAL, Mar 10: The Manipur Medical Council (MMC) has informed all practising doctors of modern scientific system of medicine (allopathy) in the State to register themselves with the Council as soon as possible.
- If allopathy doctors refuse, appoint homoeopaths for PHCs, govt. urged
- Union Minister of State for AYUSH (Independent charge) Shripad Yesso Naik has asked the State governments to appoint homoeopathy doctors to serve at Primary Health Centres in rural areas if doctors from the allopathic stream were reluctant to go there.
- 90% of Indians prefer allopathy over AYUSH
- The use of allopathy was also most prevalent in treating the hospitalized cases of ailments both in rural and urban settings of the country irrespective of gender. Surprisingly, use of AYUSH for hospitalized treatment in urban areas (0.
- There is need for inter-disciplinary research in medicine, says expert
- But it is least explored and not accepted as a system of medicine like allopathy. A Chinese bagging a Nobel prize for his works on herbal medicine proved that it can be a useful medicine to many ailments. A systematic inter-disciplinary research in all ...
- 'We have 176 hospitals where we give treatment free of cost'
- However, we have partnered with NGOs to help us in this task. We also use our ANM network to spread awareness to mothers so that they can inculcate healthy habits in the family. We give importance to both allopathy and traditional medicine like ayurveda.
Allopathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allopathy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.