- Parti Québécois looks to win allophone support
- Parti Québécois Leader Pierre Karl Péladeau says his party needs to build bridges to allophone communities if it plans on achieving independence. "We have to renew our exchanges and dialogue with cultural communities," he said in Sherbrooke on his way ...
- 59 words Maclean's invented: from allophone to zap
- For more than 125 years, the Oxford English Dictionary has exhaustively tracked the origins, evolution and meanings of words and phrases. It rightly boasts of being “the definitive record of the English language.
- Census 2011: StatsCan does away with 'francophone,' 'anglophone' and 'allophone'
- Then in 1972, a new term, allophone, was coined. The Gendron Commission, appointed by the Quebec government in 1968 to delve into the state of the French language and linguistic rights, defined an “allophone” as “any person whose mother tongue is ...
- Première classe allophone
- Un débat constructif s'est tenu hier, à la Cité scolaire Stendhal, quant à la création d'une Unité pédagogique pour élèves allophones arrivants (UPE2A), soit ceux ne parlant pas le français.
Allophone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allophone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid hume utilitarianism
fair maid of brittany
chinese herbal medicine
joseph smith jr nature of god
dream interpretation jesus
dashboard types of dashboards