- Efficacy and Safety of rAAV2-ND4 Treatment for Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
- To circumvent this problem, in the present study, we used allotopic expression technology: we constructed a nuclear version of the mitochondrial ND4 gene by recoding it in the nuclear genetic code based on the methods reported by Corral-Debrinski et al.
- The God quest: why humans long for immortality
- Journalists with papers to sell or airtime to fill too often fall for the idea of a Cambridge scientist who knows how to help us live for ever with telomerase, allotopic mitochondrial-coded proteins and marker-tagged toxins.
- Detecting the influence of rare stressors on rare species in Yosemite National
- Statistical models often use observational data to predict phenomena; however, interpreting model terms to understand their influence can be problematic. This issue poses a challenge in species conservation where setting priorities requires estimating ...
- IPO Preview: GenSight Biologics SA
- Clinical-stage biotechnology company discovering and developing novel therapies for mitochondrial and neurodegenerative diseases of the eye and, in the future, of the central nervous system. Gene therapy. Small current market, 1400-1500 potential new ...
- A golden answer to drug competition
- Gavin Jarvis and Andy Thompson, from the University of Cambridge, UK, made their discovery when they were looking for a simple technique to determine whether two drugs bind to the same site (syntopically) or can bind to different sites (allotopically).
Allotopic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allotopic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesincome elasticity of demand
married with children neighbors
caucasian race history of the concept