A selection of articles related to allspice uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Allspice Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Allspice Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Allspice: Correspondences
- Pimenta officinalis or P. dioica Gender: Masculine Element: Fire Planet: Mars Powers: Money, Luck, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Allspice Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allspice Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Heat up chilly evenings with mulled wine
- While Prairie Berry typically uses a red wine to prepare mulled wine for customers, Firehouse Winery in Rapid City uses red and white wines.
- Recipe Exchange: Delicious treats like mom used to make
- 1 teaspoon clove. 1 teaspoon allspice. 1 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 8 Crush-Worthy Global Seasoning Blends to Try
- I seem to burn though them in crush-like cycles: the energizing first encounter, the subsequent impulse to use it on or in everything, and then the inevitable burn-out.
- Thyme has come: 13 brewers use herbs, spices
- s Harvest Pumpkin Ale (5.7% ABV): cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice. To top it off, the brewery tosses "real pumpkin" into the mix.
- Beer makes the difference in this bold, beefy Belgian stew
- Beef a la mode, which uses a hunk of meat, is what Americans might call pot roast. Beef bourguignon comes from Burgundy (Bourgogne) and uses the pinot noir that's the pride of its region. And then there's carbonnade ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.