A selection of articles related to allspice.
Original articles from our library related to the Allspice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Allspice.
- Allspice: Correspondences
- Pimenta officinalis or P. dioica Gender: Masculine Element: Fire Planet: Mars Powers: Money, Luck, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Allspice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allspice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Herbs, Spices and Seasonings Substitutions Food Amount
- Allspice. 1 tsp. 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground cloves OR.
- Michelia doltsopa x figo 'Allspice'1
- of Florida, Gainesville, 32611. Figure 1. 'Allspice' Banana Shrub.
- AllSpice Catering Fax Order Form
- AllSpice Catering Fax Order Form. Fax # 703.524.
- ALLSPICE CINNAMON GINGER BASIL CLOVES MARJORAM BAY
- marthastewart.com. İ2006 MARTHA STEWART LIVING OMNIMEDIA.
Suggested News Resources
- Beef Pastitsada
- This slow-cook recipe of beef, flavored with allspice and red wine, comes from the Greek island of Corfu. It is ideal if you're having a crowd over for supper – just pop it in the oven and forget about it until you're ready to eat.
- Plant of the week: Carolina allspice
- Carolina allspice (Calycanthus floridus) is a lovely thing, a compact and handsome shrub (growing to 2.5m in height and 3m spread), with glossy leaves and small, deep red, waxy flowers. The leaves have buttery autumn colour.
- Sweet Watermelon Rind Relish
- On a 6-inch square of cheesecloth, combine the cloves and allspice. Tie the cloth into a bundle. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the watermelon rind, sugar, vinegar, salt, cinnamon sticks, ginger and spice bundle.
- Amy Green's Apple Butter
- Sprinkle the apples with the allspice, cloves, nutmeg, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, and the salt. Gently stir with a large wooden spoon. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or overnight.
Suggested Web Resources
- Allspice: background, culinary and medicnal uses, spice and plant description.
- Allspice : Substitutes, Ingredients, Equivalents
- Allspice : The berry of the evergreen "pimento tree" and commonly used in Jamaican Includes typical ingredients, equivalents and substitutes for Allspice.
- Allspice Cooking Tips, Measures, and Substitutions
- Learn how to cook with allspice, including how to measure and substitute for ground allspice and whole allspice berries.
- Allspice Culinarium has high quality spices, herbs, rubs, blends, olive oils, vinegars, mushrooms and much more in Des Moines, Iowa's East Village.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswilliam dampier
weare new hampshire history
x509 sample x509 certificates
worlds 17th largest island
us army signal corps
the day the earth stood still trivia
individual practice association