A selection of articles related to allspice.
Original articles from our library related to the Allspice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Allspice.
- Allspice: Correspondences
- Pimenta officinalis or P. dioica Gender: Masculine Element: Fire Planet: Mars Powers: Money, Luck, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Allspice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Allspice books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mastering the sweet-and-spicy glaze for an Easter spiral ham
- My favorite sweet and spicy rub is a combination of cinnamon, allspice, cloves, white pepper, dried honey, salt and sugar. But feel free to riff with your favorite flavors.
- Karen Kriebl and husband turn avocado farm into skin care business
- Karen's first venture into skin care products was to make a coffee scrub from finely ground coffee, avocado oil and her ground allspice berries. She later added cinnamon from her neighbor's farm.
- So What Exactly Is Allspice, Anyway?
- Allspice is one of those ubiquitous things you probably know of but don't really know about.
- In Praise of Jerked Veggies
- Jerk seasoning does not mess around. A powerful combination of allspice, scotch bonnet peppers, and a host of other spices, jerk seasoning is either applied to meat as a dry rub or as a sauce, and smoked or grilled to enhance the seasoning's smoky taste.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of turkmenistan dutar
pollo campero guatemala
the creation of adam theories
bansuri notes references and sources
house of leaves plot summary
ken wilber education