Alma Cryptozoology Zana
A selection of articles related to alma cryptozoology zana.
Original articles from our library related to the Alma Cryptozoology Zana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alma Cryptozoology Zana.
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Alma Cryptozoology Zana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alma Cryptozoology Zana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zana: Did DNA Tests Show 19th Century 'Half Human, Half Ape' Abkhazian Woman
- Zana, described by eyewitnesses as an athletic and muscular six-foot, six-inch “half-human, half ape” woman covered in auburn hair “who could outrun a horse,” was reportedly captured in the mountainous forests of the Ochamchir region of Abkhazia in the ...
- Zana's Story
- Among the theories concerning Zana's origins is one that she could be an Almas – A sort of Soviet Bigfoot – there are many anecdotal stories of such creatures having been sighted in the area she was captured.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.