A selection of articles related to aloes.
Original articles from our library related to the Aloes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aloes.
- Aloes, Wood: Correspondences
- Aquilaria agallocha Folk Names: Lignum Aloes Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Aloes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aloes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Genus Aloe
- Aloe has a long ethnobotanical and medicinal history only one of about 400 species in the genus Aloe.
- Institute for Aloe Studies Aloes Available for Sale Item Number Plant
- Institute for Aloe Studies. Aloes Available for Sale. Updated December 22, 2010.
- Mites, They kill Aloes, don't they?
- Aloe cancer mite, doesn't exactly “kill” the Aloe, but it does destroy the aesthetics. In addition to aloes, Eriophyes aloinis is reported to infest Haworthia species.
Suggested News Resources
- Our Garden: Succulents
- The garden is planted in a variety of succulents, from agave to aloes. What most people don't realize, Kemble told a large group at Wednesday's Our Succulents at the Ruth Bancroft Garden in Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Aloes add glorious colour to winter
- By Hilary Mauve This year aloes seem to be even more spectacular than usual, flowering resplendently and prolifically in the wild, on roadsides and in gardens, enlivening the winter scene.
- Grand marshals add star power to parade
- The show features Sugar Aloes, Fat Man George, Val Adams and Becket.
- Weekend Plantings: Northern Plants in Florida
- Aloes, including young specimens of large-growing species and all stages of kinds that remain small, make wonderful houseplants for bright locations. Mostly from South Africa, Aloes are well adapted to the dry air found in most homes.
- Fragrant wood casts a spell
- Aloes-wood, xyloe-aloes, a drug, which is the product of a tree growing in China and some of the Indian isles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aloe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aloe play /ˈæloʊ/, also Aloë, is a genus containing about 400 species of flowering succulent plants.
- The Aloe Page - Aloaceae
- Aloe Family (Aloaceae) monocotyledon succulents of the Old World, choice flowering plants.
- Institute for Aloe Studies
- The propagation and conservation of the genus. The study of the genus and the education of the general public about this genus.
- Aloe Images and information, Cultivation Tips,
- Guide to growing and propagating aloes, including tips, plant descriptions, images and advice on aloe cultivation .
- Aloes of the Huntington Gardens
- The Huntington Gardens in Pasadena maintains one of the largest and finest collections of aloes outside of Africa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmedia bias blogs and media bias
indian nationalism the gandhian era
geography of france natural hazards
satan biblical description of satan