- aloe wood oil [′a·lō ¦wu̇d ‚ȯil]. (materials). oriental linaloe.
- Pharmacological Properties of N-095, a Drug Containing Red
- containing red ginseng, polygala root, saffron, antelope horn and aloe wood.
- CIvsaRsþ karvivDÆn_ nig brisßansaRsþrbs;RKab;BUC
- Aloe wood or Chankrosna. Family. : Thymelaeaceae.
- Over 150 aloe wood seekers asked out of forest
- PHU YEN – During the last week, the Forest Protection Division of central Phu Yen Province's Dong Xuan District expelled over 150 people from Trai Ton and Hon Co Forest in Phu Mo Commune as they were allegedly seeking aloe wood, a forbidden goods.
- Border guards pluck fishermen from sea
- PHU YEN — The Forest Protection Division of central Phu Yen Province's Dong Xuan District expelled more than 150 people from Trai Ton and Hon Co forests in Phu Mo Commune during the last week as they were allegedly seeking aloe wood, a forbidden good.
- Asia's Forest Rangers Train to Boost Defenses against Poaching and Illegal Logging
- Poaching gangs are plundering forests to supply trafficking syndicates with everything from tigers, bears, deer, and elephant ivory, to various kinds of plants and trees, such as aloe-wood, teak, and other valuable species.
- Aloewood Gardens Aruba
- Aloewood Gardens Aruba is a luxurious vacation homes compound.
- Aloe wood turns rural men into billionaires - VietNamNet
- Aug 26, 2010 They will earn up to 32 billion dong (US$1.68 million) from the aloe wood.
Aloewood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aloewood books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
earths atmosphere heterosphere
bela fleck and the flecktones
shiki fjin dead demon consuming seal
if and only if notation
property insurance dictionary v