A selection of articles related to alpha waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Alpha Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alpha Waves.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Alpha Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alpha Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Alpha Brain Waves and Biofeedback Science
- Apr 11, 2002 Alpha Brain Waves and Biofeedback Science. Follow this link to . read more about alpha wave biofeedback.
- The Biofield Experiment Alpha wave detection may hold the key to
- body experiences, alpha waves flat line in the subjects. Alpha waves may be the secret of our soul, so to speak. detect Alpha waves in the environment.
- A STUDY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PULSE AND
- ALPHA WAVES OF THE TIPS OF THE FINGERS. AND.
Suggested News Resources
- Women explore capacity to lead
- She advised participants to get rid of the papers and clutter, the many thoughts and concepts we all keep, and enter the nonverbal state of alpha waves.
- Three Ways to Bring Meditation into the Chaos of Daily Life
- When we become conscious of our breathing and direct our awareness inward, our body relaxes, our blood pressure and heart rate drop, and our brain state shifts from anxiety producing beta waves to the smoother experience of alpha waves.
- Managing Anxiety And Stress: Coping With Modern Life
- Alpha waves are the brain waves you feel when you're alert yet relaxed. Decreased alpha wave activity is shown in a variety of psychological disorders and even during stress or anxiety.
- 'Game Of Thrones,' 'Fringe' Split 2011 Portal Awards
- The winners, chosen by 30 days of voting earlier this summer from thousands of Airlock Alpha readers, were announced Thursday night on Alpha Waves Radio. That show can be heard Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT on TrekRadio.
- A Place of Peace in a Noisy Town
- A more recent study suggests that regular meditators sport more pronounced alpha waves in their brains. Alpha waves help block out the outside world, and are generated during periods of focus like reading.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alpha wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alpha waves were discovered by German neurologist Hans Berger, most famous for his invention of the EEG.
- Alpha Brain Waves - The Biocybernaut Institute - About / Brain
- Advanced Brain Wave Biofeedback Training using Neurofeedback(EEG, alpha brain waves, theta, beta, delta). Increased creativity, performance...
- Alpha Brain Waves: Definition, Functions, & Benefits | Brain Waves
- Alpha Brain Waves are a sign of relaxed activity in your brain. Alpha brainwaves are defined as brain waves that cycle between the frequency 8 Hz – 12 Hz.
- Alpha Brainwave Entrainment - Isochronic Tones - YouTube
- Feb 11, 2010 This video is a brainwave entrainment for the alpha waves using isochronic Let the isochronic tones entrain your brain to the alpha waves.
- Alpha Brain Waves - A Complete Guide To Understanding | 4 Mind 4
- Apr 3, 2008 This article will help you better understand alpha brain waves, their side-effects, and the benefits they can have on your mental state.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alpha Waves Topics
Related searcheslo shu grid
joan of arc visions