- α-Methyltryptamine (abbreviated as αMT, AMT) is a psychedelic, stimulant, and entactogen ..... "Update of the Generic Definition for Tryptamines" (PDF). UK Home ...
- Profile Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) is a stimulant hallucinogen ...
- Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) is a stimulant hallucinogen that has recently been emerging in the club and rave scene. It is part of a class of chemicals called ...
- ALPHA-METHYLTRYPTAMINE (Street Name: Spirals)
- ALPHA-METHYLTRYPTAMINE. (Street Name: Spirals). April 2013.
- Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) - www.legal-high-inhaltsstoffe.de
- Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT). Critical Review Report. Agenda item 4.
- Expert peer review No.2 Agenda item 4.20: Alpha-methyltryptamine ...
- Jun 20, 2014 Agenda item 4.20: Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT). 36th ECDD (2014), page 1.
- Student accused of manufacturing drugs in Hendrix College-owned apartment
- The state Crime Laboratory identified drug samples from the scene as dimethyltryptamine and alpha-methyltryptamine, according to authorities.
- Two Muslim men jailed in London for hiding guns, drugs in ceiling
- Bags containing Class A drugs- Alpha-Methyltryptamine (AMT) worth over £20,000 were also discovered. Further investigations linked Malik to the flat and the bags as a result of which he was arrested in June 2015. Meanwhile, Mufty's link with the ...
- 'Brodie was loved by everyone' - family warning after two Norfolk legal high
- AMT, also known as alpha-methyltryptamine, is a hallucinogenic stimulant drug which is very active in small doses. The drug became illegal on the day Mr Giddings died. Although the authorities have announced a range of measures to tackle legal highs, ...
- alpha-Methyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- α-Methyltryptamine (abbreviated as αMT, AMT) is a psychedelic, stimulant, and entactogen drug of the tryptamine class. It was originally developed as an ...
- Erowid AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine) Vault
- Oct 17, 1997 alpha-methyltryptamine. DESCRIPTION. AMT is a long-acting, synthetic psychedelic and euphoric stimulant known for causing nausea and ...
- Alpha-Methyltryptamine - Drugs Forum
- Alpha-Methyltryptamine (AMT) is a potent stimulant and psychedelic drug of the tryptamine family. As a pharmaceutical drug this compound was sold under the ...
- AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine) - YouTube
- Dec 25, 2008 Information on the psychedelic drug α-Methyl-tryptamine, also known as alpha- methyltryptamine, α-MT, AMT or IT-290. Hosted by Krystle Cole.
- AMT (alpha-Methyltryptamine) - Bluelight
- AMT (alpha-Methyltryptamine) is a psychedelic/stimulant/entactogen first developed in the 1960s as an anti-depressant at Upjohn, ...
Alphamethyltryptamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alphamethyltryptamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrizal geography
senescence chemical damage
sadgurunath maharaj ki jay
the shoes of the fisherman cast
dream dictionary hood