- alphamethyltryptamine Variant: AMT A synthetic derivative of tyrptamine with stimulant and hallucinogenic properties.
- Profile Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) is a stimulant hallucinogen
- Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) is a stimulant hallucinogen that has recently been emerging in the club and rave scene.
- Clearinghouse Rule 06-059 STATE OF WISCONSIN CONTROLLED
- scheduling of two schedule I controlled substances, alpha-methyltryptamine ( AMT) and.
- What's in the baggie?
- Alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT). • Dimethyltryptamine (DMT). • 2,5 Dimethoxy-4(n) -propylthiophenethylamine (2C-T-7).
- Film Review: Magic Trip: Ken Kesey's Search for a Kool Place
- The film's most chilling scene is a reconstruction of a federal experiment in which Kesey is administered IT-290 (alpha-Methyltryptamine) and told to recount his experiences into a tape recorder.
- alpha-Methyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a b "Erowid AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine) Vault". http://www.erowid.
- Erowid AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine) Vault
- Oct 17, 1997 Information about AMT including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
- AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine) - YouTube
- Dec 25, 2008 Information on the entheogen α-Methyl-tryptamine, also known as alpha- methyltryptamine, α-MT, AMT or IT-290 by http://www.NeuroSoup.
- AMT, Alpha Methyl Tryptamine Main Page
- AMT (Alpha Methyl Tryptamine) is Schedule I in the United States.
Alphamethyltryptamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alphamethyltryptamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbukit timah etymology and history
truss vierendeel truss
dog physical characteristics