- Student accused of manufacturing drugs in Hendrix College-owned apartment
- The state Crime Laboratory identified drug samples from the scene as dimethyltryptamine and alpha-methyltryptamine, according to authorities.
- Two Muslim men jailed in London for hiding guns, drugs in ceiling
- Bags containing Class A drugs- Alpha-Methyltryptamine (AMT) worth over £20,000 were also discovered. Further investigations linked Malik to the flat and the bags as a result of which he was arrested in June 2015. Meanwhile, Mufty's link with the ...
- 'Brodie was loved by everyone' - family warning after two Norfolk legal high
- AMT, also known as alpha-methyltryptamine, is a hallucinogenic stimulant drug which is very active in small doses. The drug became illegal on the day Mr Giddings died. Although the authorities have announced a range of measures to tackle legal highs, ...
Alphamethyltryptamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alphamethyltryptamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprime minister of australia powers
22 long rifle specifications
95 theses essays about the 95 theses
dream symbol underwear
green green characters