A selection of articles related to alsace economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Alsace Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alsace Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Alsace Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alsace Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Regional policy to tackle the economic crisis Alsace (F)
- Border regions: A critique of spatial theory and a European case study
- neighboring Swiss metropole of Basel. The dominant theme is that Alsace is in a more or less threatened economic position vis-a-vis Baden and Basel.
- Alsace mobilises en masse for the 2011 Rallye de France!
- The largest sector of the regional economy, alongside tourism and textiles, the automotive industry represents over 10% of trade jobs in Alsace.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alsace Economy
- Alsace Economy, France. Thanks to its localisation in the heart of Rhineland Europe, Alsace is very open to international trade and has a dynamical economy.
- Alsace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alsace is the fifth-smallest of the 27 regions of France in land area (8280 km²), and the smallest in metropolitan France.
- ALSACE - Economy - Eurostat
- ALSACE - Economy. Alsace is one of the most dynamic and richest regions of France.
- France - Economy - AngloINFO Strasbourg, in Strasbourg & Alsace
- Comprehensive, independent, accurate and up-to-date information on France - Economy, from the definitive English-language guide to Alsace-Lorraine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.