A selection of articles related to altar tools.
Original articles from our library related to the Altar Tools. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Altar Tools.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Yule Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates rebirth and renewal, and the return of longer days as the Lord of the Sun is reborn from the womb of the Goddess. Wreaths and evergreen trees may decorate the home. Set up the altar with your usual tools. Extra tools will include a Yule...
Holidays >> Yule
Altar Tools is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Altar Tools books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Opening by Watchtower - Sacred Magick
- This ritual is w ritten as if you are using the correct tools or im plem ents. ... side of the altar, the Fire W and on the south, the W ater Cup on the w est, and the ...
- Cutting Stones for the Temple and Shamir - Judaic Seminar
- the Mekhilta. On the verse “And if you make for Me an altar of stones, do not build them hewn; for by wielding your [iron] tool upon it you have profaned it” (Exod.
- Ritual Creation Worksheet - aPath.org
- Divination Celebration Ritual Drama Rite of Passage Self-Development Karmic ... Select what you want to include in the ritual: ... Ritual Components / Tools.
- PantheaCon 2015 Vendors Main Vendor Room (Bayshore Ballroom ...
- Books, magical tools & decorative items www.ancientways.com.
- THE GENDERED ALTAR - years ago from New York
- WICCAN CONCEPTS OF GENDER AND RITUAL OBJECTS ...... of consumption; in other words, a pen only becomes a useful tool when it is used to write (ibid.: ...
Suggested News Resources
- 'Cajunland' fully embracing Italian St. Joseph Day Altars
- Traditional foods include Italian fig cookies, meatless dishes because the feast occurs during Lent, bread shaped like carpenter's tools in honor of Joseph's profession, and pasta. Altars always include the lucky fava bean.
- Making reconciliation and evangelism the church's new normal
- “There'll still be an altar call, but this time to church fellowship and neighborhood action,” she said in her sermon. Because the revival ought not be just a ...
- A loving heart fuels decades of marriage
- He slithers into our outdoor storeroom where he could camouflage with the tools, discarded furniture and junk. He knows that ... He braves mealtimes in case I should bring up the subject of roses and gifts to be placed on my altar of femininity.
- Actor Kirk Cameron comes to Fayetteville; talks love, faith
- But one of the overarching things is that we understand that no one goes to the altar to say 'I do' thinking this whole thing is going to end in a bitter explosion. Nobody wants to fail at family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wicca Altar Tools And Their Uses * Wicca-Spirituality.com
- Tools of the Witch Trade: What do you need on your altar? What standard tools does a Wiccan needs? Altar tools are as individual as the witch who uses them.
- Traditional Altar Tool Set - 13 Moons
- Altar Supplies for Witchcraft, Wiccan, Pagan and Shaman - Alter Set, Cauldrons, Athames, Herbs, Wands, Oils.
- Basic Altar Set Altar Tool Kit for Witch, Wiccan, Pagan and Occult ...
- Altar Tool Set for your witchcraft supplies, Wiccan, Pagan and Occult Work and Supplies. Great starter set with wand, athame, chalice, altar cloth, pentacle, ...
- Magical tools in Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the neopagan religion of Wicca, a range of magical tools are used in ritual practice. Each of these tools has different uses and associations, and serve primarily to direct magical energies. They are used at an altar, inside a magic circle.
- Top Nine Tools of the Craft - Paganism / Wicca - Paganism and Wicca
- Trying to figure out what magical tools you absolutely have to have on your altar? Let's look at some of the most commonly used tools of the Craft.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.