Alternative Medicine G
A selection of articles related to alternative medicine g.
Original articles from our library related to the Alternative Medicine G. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Alternative Medicine G.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Alternative Medicine G is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alternative Medicine G books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scientists Harness Stem Cells for 'Grow-Your-Own' Eye Repair Surgery
- Kohji Nishida of Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine in Japan and colleagues grew eye cells from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells), which are made from ordinary cells such as skin cells.
- G-20 Host Lou Jiwei on How Consensus Was Won
- G-20 Host Lou Jiwei on How Consensus Was Won. China's finance minister sheds light on G-20 ...
- Development of an in vitro model to test antifibrotic drugs on primary human
- In vitro cell models represent an alternative and complementary approach. ...
- Translating Research to Practice for Children With Autism
- Margaret W. Bultas, PhD, RN, CNE, CPNP-PC; Norah L. Johnson, PhD, RN, CPNP-PC; Karen Burkett, PhD, RN, PPCNP-BC; Judy Reinhold, MSN, RN, CPNP, PMHS.
- Clinical Uses of Acupuncture
- Complementary alternative medicine (CAM) and treatments have received much attention and acclaim in the past years. Many patients and practitioners turn to CAM as alternatives to avoid side effects of drug therapies, as well as enhance personal beliefs ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alternative Medicine G Topics
Related searcheszebra shark importance to humans
list of ss personnel sturmscharfhrer
mantoux test heaf test
ludlow massacre legacy
mazda mzr engine