Alum Potash Alum
- 3 Quick & Easy Ways To Deal With A Shaving Cut
- While a styptic pencil is ideal for spot treatments, an alum block is a full-face solution. The block looks much like a bar of soap, but it's made from potassium alum that can be wet and rubbed on the face after shaving.
- Hopkinton alum Callahan's transition to coaching leads to head job at Penn College
- When he was playing basketball at Hopkinton High, Ryan Callahan didn't seem like the kind of kid who would become a coach. In fact, he was something of a coach's nightmare. Callahan was talented, a prolific scorer who would go on to have a successful ...
- 8 reasons alum (fitakari) is more than a just a water purifier!
- Formulation and evaluation of potash alum as deodorant lotion and after shaving astringent as cream and gel. International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, 3(2), 228-233. Kukreja, B.
- Make the switch to a natural deodorant
- Potassium alum is a naturally occurring form of aluminum salt. The difference between potassium alum and aluminum chlorohydrate is that potassium alum is a much larger molecule, not thought to be absorbable through human skin. Wet the stone and apply ...
- There Were Once Papal Cartels Moving This Chemical Through Europe
- Today, alum, as a chemical, is barely good enough to rub on your armpits as deodorant. During the 1400s, it became so crucial to the economy that the Papacy formed cartels to protect its monopoly on the trade.
Alum Potash Alum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alum Potash Alum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Alum Potash Alum Topics
dream interpretation number 8