- Design Moment: Savoy Vase by Alvar Aalto, c.1936
- Finnish architect Alvar Aalto (1898 -1976) was clearly a details man. Commissioned (alongside his wife, Aino Marsio) in 1936 to design the swanky Savoy restaurant in Helskini, he thought through every aspect of the interior right down to this vase.
- Leovy, Alvar Win 2015 B&N Discover Awards
- Jill Leovy took home the first place nonfiction prize for Ghettoside: a True Story of Murder in America (Spiegal & Grau), while the first-place prize for fiction went to Mia Alvar for In the Country (Knopf/Vintage).
- Alvar Aalto's Works Referenced in a Proposed Addition to One of Finland's Most
- The internationally acclaimed architect Alvar Aalto (1898–1976) is one of Finland's best-known and most influential designers, and in 1966, his native country founded a museum to honor the legacy of his great mind. The architect himself designed the ...
- Alvar Aalto Modernist Finlandia Hall
- Finnish architect Alvar Aalto (1898–1976) created buildings that even in the darkest days of Scandinavian winter managed to celebrate light and nature and instill a sense of joy.
- Alvar Myhlback – en av många vinnare i Lilla SS
- Jag tror att det är åtta lopp som jag vunnit, säger Alvar, som även berättar att han efter den här helgen har två tävlingar kvar av skidsäsongen, Fjölltoppsloppet och Orsa Grönklitt.
Alvar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Alvar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdiplomatic immunity abuse
norm philosophy do norms exist
gregory of nyssa theology
san fernando valley climate