- Amagi Co-founder to Speak at CABSAT 2016 Content Congress
- DUBAI -- March 7, 2016 -- Amagi, a leader in cloud-based broadcast infrastructure and targeted TV advertising, today announced that its co-founder K.A.
- Amagi Moves Broadcast to the Cloud With CUMULUS Broadcast Platform
- LONDON -- Feb. 22, 2016 -- Amagi, a leader in cloud-based broadcast infrastructure and targeted TV advertising, today announced CUMULUS, a new cloud-based broadcast platform that dramatically simplifies content preparation, management, playout, ...
- Times Network partners with Amagi to Offer Geo-targeted TV Advertising
- Amagi has announced that Times Network, India's leading TV broadcaster, will use Amagi's services to enable geo-targeted advertising on five of its channels – Times Now, ET Now, Romedy Now, Zoom, and Magic Bricks Now. Times Network delivers ...
- Amagi CABSAT 2016 Exhibitor Preview
- Amagi, a pioneer in bringing path-breaking content delivery and monetization platforms to the broadcast industry will debut its new CLOUDPORT 3.
- Times Network partners Amagi for geo-targeted ads
- MUMBAI: Times Network, which owns and operates five television channels—Times Now, ET Now, Romedy Now, Zoom, and Magic Bricks Now, has joined Amagi's geo-targeted ad network. Amagi's technology will enable the broadcaster to split ad inventory ...
Amagi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amagi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.