- In Inuit mythology Amaguq is a trickster and wolf god. Japanese Culture. Kitsune.
- Aklavik Inuvialuit describe the status of certain birds and animals
- Willow Ptarmigan Qargiq. Wolf Amaguq. Wolverine Qavvik on the Yukon North Slope, March 2003.
- National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska (NPR-A) Northwest Planning Area
- 18, Umiat Meridian (Amaguq #2). • T16N, R11W, Sec. 25, Umiat Meridian (Aklaq #6).
- Petroleum News ebook: Petroleum News 082904
- pended status near the Ikpikpuk River southeast of Barrow — Aklaqyaaq 1, Aklaq . 2 and Aklaq 6. A fourth well, Amaguq 2, was plugged and abandoned in 2006.
- 08ZAH46503 - Cycle 1
- Amaguq-2 well was abandoned, having failed to encounter reservoir quality sands in the primary target. The Aklaq-6 and.
- Oil and Gas Activities
- Amagaq 2: drilled with the Arctic Wolf drilling rig. •. Talisman spokesperson Barry Nelson said Amaguq No.
- Explorers 2014: NordAq is working on North Slope and in Cook Inlet
- In 2007, the Canadian company drilled three nearby wells: the Amaguq No. 2, the Aklaqyaaq No. 1 and the Aklaq No.
- Amaguq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amaguq. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search According to Inuit mythology Amaguq is a trickster and wolf god.
- Amaguq - OpenContent Curriculum
- Oct 14, 2008 Back to the Inupiaq Dictionary. Retrieved from "http://wiki.bssd.
- Pronounce Names - Pronounce Amaguq, How to pronounce
- Pronunciation of Amaguq, How to pronounce Amaguq.
- Amaguq 001.mp4 - YouTube
- Apr 7, 2011 My dog Amaguq saying "I love you"by isagolik41 views · Thumbnail 0:17. Add to. Hungry wolf pupby safhalo111 views · Thumbnail 0:26.
- harem6: Amaguq, Mrs.Rain and Cadee
- Amaguq, Mrs.Rain and Cadee. Email This BlogThis!
Amaguq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amaguq books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.