- Explorers 2015: NordAq pursuing targets in two Alaska basins
- The Talisman Energy Inc. subsidiary FEX explored a similar region in the 2000s, commissioning a seismic survey in Smith Bay and drilling three NPR-A wells - Amaguq No. 2, Aklaqyaaq No.
- NordAq plans Smith Bay exploration this winter
- NordAq Energy Inc.
- Explorers 2014: NordAq is working on North Slope and in Cook Inlet
- In 2007, the Canadian company drilled three nearby wells: the Amaguq No. 2, the Aklaqyaaq No. 1 and the Aklaq No.
Amaguq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amaguq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alfred jarry biography and works
list of geometric shapes
habbo hotel moderator staff
dream dictionary viper