- Amatheon Ploughs US$20 Million Into Irrigation System
- Amatheon Agri Zambia, a German agribusiness and food firm, has invested about US$20 million in the construction of two dams for irrigation purposes in Mumbwa District. Amatheon group chief executive officer Carl Bruhn said the first dam site dubbed ...
- Amatheon Agri commits to Uganda schools
- Through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, Amatheon Agri Uganda Limited, an agricultural company, has charted out its own plan to support government efforts. Nancy Akumu, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager at Amatheon Agri Uganda ...
- BRIEF-Amatheon Agri Holding successfully raises 30.3 mln euros in first
- Sept 22 Amatheon Agri Holding NV : * Announces that it has successfully completed first tranche of an up to 50 million euros ($55.9 million) capital raise. * Company has raised 30.
Amatheon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amatheon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.