- A highly explosive mixture of ammonium nitrate and trinitrotoluene. [From am( monium) + (trinitro)tol(uene).] amatol [ˈæməˌtɒl].
- The United States had two 240mm Howitzers in service during WWII
- The MK III AI shell was filled with 49.79 lbs of TNT or Amatol 50/50. PROPELLING CHARGES.
- BT 102_131 BT for website
- ROM 126 Amatol Tiger Lilly. Female DOB: 11Nov99. Sire: Ch Another Hero (Imp UK).
- APPENDIX D POTENTIALLY SHOCK-SENSITIVE CHEMICALS
- APPENDIX D. POTENTIALLY SHOCK-SENSITIVE CHEMICALS. Acetylides of heavy metals.
- TIHE T.N.T. HEALTH HAZARD
- -e.g., baratol, amatol, ammonal, and military ammonal with charcoal.
- Appendix C Conventional Military Munitions General Fragmentation
- Length: 102mm. Width: 61mm. Weight: 773g.
- York Township Senior Center displays 'then and now' photos
- Some were treated with sodium amatol, group therapy, and hydrotherapy. We counseled these soldiers who were called casualties of the spirit.” Eventually, Estelle was discharged at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
- Amatol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with the barbiturate Amytal. Amatol is a highly explosive material made from a mixture of TNT and ammonium nitrate.
- 404_user_not_found (amatol) on Twitter
- 404_user_not_found (amatol) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow 404_user_not_found (amatol) and get their latest updates.
- Amatol Bull Terriers - Angelfire
- Not just a pretty face. updates. Links.
- Amatol 50/50 has approximately the same rate of detonation and brisance as TNT .
Amatol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amatol books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjiang shi
military of egypt coast guard