A selection of articles related to amavasya dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Amavasya Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amavasya Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Amavasya Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amavasya Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FESTAL DAYS OF THE HINDU LUNAR CALENDAR
- 10 According to Molesworth's Marathf and English Dictionary, on this tithi .
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary (Centenary Edition), 1997. The story of Evariste ... reappears after amavasya at the end of S1 in the west.
- the Oxford dictionary, culture is either “the arts and other manifestations of human .
- INDIC STUDIES FOUNDATION
- 15 tithi in a paksha or a fortnight, 15th is Poornima or amavasya. The Lunar Month (2 pakshahs in a month), shukla waxing and krishna waning.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mauni Amavasya definition of - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary
- January-February; 15th day of waning half of Hindu month of Magha. Complete silence is observed on the day known to Hindus as Mauni Amavasya.
- Profile Info :: Yellu Amavasya Festival of Karnataka
- Film Actors Dictionary » Travel Tips. Name of Festival : Yellu Amavasya Festival.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.