- What is different is how they threat their months/year. Solar months Lunar months may end on Amavasya (New Moon) or Purnima (Full Moon).
- "Savitri Amavasya" or "Savitri Legend behind the Festival
- "Savitri Amavasya" or "Savitri. Brata" is observed on the 'Amavasya' (last day of the dark fortnight) in the month of. 'Jyestha'.
- SPIRITUAL CALENDAR 2011—2012
- Amavasya. 16 Ekadasi. 17 Pradosha Puja.
- SPIRITUAL CALENDAR 2010—2011
- Mar 1, 2010 15 Somavati Amavasya. 16 Ugadi; Lunar New Years' day;. Vasanta Navaratri begins.
- mirror,mirror on our world…
- 58 mirror,mirror on our world… Amavasya. Jyotika Prasad. “Nisha M ehra ”.
- List of Festivals and Events Hindu Year Kara (2011-12)
- amAvAsyA uttara vasanta. RuShaBa. kRuShNa.
- Statue of Lord Janardana established after three-month delay
- ALLAHABAD: The grand statue of Lord Janardana was established at Ram Janki Mandir in Lakshagrah area after a delay of about three months on the occasion of Somvati Amavasya. Numerous devotees took a holy dip in the Ganga on the occasion.
- Over 15 lakh pilgrims take holy dip on Somwati Amavasya
- PTI | 09:08 PM,Aug 29,2011 Haridwar, Aug 29 (PTI) As many as 15 lakh pilgrims today took holy dip in river Ganga here on the auspicious occasion of Somwati Amavasya, officials said.
- Devotees Take Holy Dip at Someshwar on Shravan Amavasya
- Mangalore, Aug 29: Hundreds of devotees gathered at Shri Someshwar Temple here on Monday August 29 on the occasion of Shravan Amavasya. Shravan Amavasya is considered to be one of the most auspicious days as per Hindu calendar.
- A pola without bulls
- As will the sense of gratitude and pride with which rural India worships its bullocks on the day of Pithori Amavasya, also known as Bail Pola in Maharashtra. Bullocks help farmers plough the land, irrigate the fields, provide manure.
- Temple on the hill beckons
- Aati Amavasya and Shravana Amavasya are other special festivals celebrated here. Devotees, especially newlyweds, visit the temple during Aati Amavasya to take a dip in the Gadha Teertha. Monkeys can be found in plenty in the temple premises.
- Amavasya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amavasya is the Indian name for a New moon.
- Amavasya – Hindu New Moon | Glimpses of Divinity
- Aug 28, 2008 The new moon day is called Amavasya (अमावस्या) and is observed as a day of fasting in many Hindu households.
- Amavasya - Welcome to Pradosham - May Lord Shiva Bless You.
- AMAVASYA THARPANA SANKALPA MANTRA - 2011 - 2012.
- The Amavasya is the day of the conjunction of the sun and the moon
- The Amavasya is the day of the conjunction of the sun and the moon, the fifteenth day of the dark half of a lunar month.
- Amavasya / Samkramana / Grahana Tharpanam
- Amavasya / Grahana / Samkramana Tharpanam.
Amavasya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amavasya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbiblical canon canonic texts in jewish and christian traditions
super chief mimbreo china
sugar beet diffusion
trombone romantic period
burmese language phonology