Amazon Basin Geography
A selection of articles related to amazon basin geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Amazon Basin Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amazon Basin Geography.
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Amazon Basin Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amazon Basin Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Climate change, dams, deforestation a vicious cycle for Amazon rivers, lakes
- A new study by Virginia Tech and Woods Hole Research Center scientists evaluates the combined impacts of all these threats, including climate change, across the entire Amazon River basin. ...
- The forgotten politics behind Contra's name
- Those jungle trees and mountains in the background are just as much the geography of Nicaragua as New Zealand. Usually ...
- AL.com writer Ben Raines wins award from Southern Environmental Law Center
- In "America's Amazon," Raines examined the Mobile River Basin, which is considered the most biologically diverse river system on the continent.
- From the Congo to the Amazon, hunters speak the same language
- In addition to hunting to feed their families, hunters in both the Congo and the Amazon Basins sell some of the wild meat they catch.
- Some Isolated Tribes in the Amazon Are Initiating Contact
- “There's something called self-determination,” Indian protection agent Meirelles told National Geographic by phone from his home in the Amazonian port city of Rio Branco.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amazon Basin Geography Topics
Related searchesquantum number
mealworm storage and care
winston churchill second term