Amazon River Wildlife
A selection of articles related to amazon river wildlife.
Original articles from our library related to the Amazon River Wildlife. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amazon River Wildlife.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Amazon River Wildlife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amazon River Wildlife books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Amazon River Tour: - Xingu & Irriri
- On the Xingu Amazon River tour we take adventures up a gear. For those travellers River wildlife includes the Spectacled Caiman (Caiman.
- AMAZON RIVER JOURNEY
- Experience up-close encounters with the abundant wildlife like nowhere else on .
- Amazon River Dolphin
- anne Kremer, one brave woman alone in the Amazon, The Amazon River dolphin is ideally adapted to its environment. documentary makers on wildlife.
- January 13 to 22, 2012 LA TURMALINA Expedition Vessel
- Río Ucayali and Río Marañón—the legendary inception of the Amazon River— where the primeval calls of birds and wildlife echo across the rainforest.
Suggested News Resources
- Decks and Divas
- ''It's really about experiencing the unspoiled Amazon River wildlife,'' says Roth. ''You'll get to see the freshwater pink dolphins. There's a night trip to see caimans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wildlife of the Amazon River
- Wild Life of the Amazon.
- Amazon River - Wildlife
- The Amazon River is home to thousands of exotic species of life. It is very interesting to see just what is out there, in the jungles of the Amazon.
- Amazon River wildlife tours, rainforest jungle ecotours photos
- Educational wildlife travel photos in the Amazon Rain Forest, Peru. Rainforest jungle lodges and riverboat cruises.
- WWF - Amazon - World's largest tropical rain forest and river basin
- The Amazon Rainforest has a clear link with the integrity of the planet. See what WWF is doing to help preserve the rainforest.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.