- ambi-. a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin, meaning “both” (ambiguous) and “around” (ambient); used in the formation of compound words: ambitendency .
- 1 a a, lat., Präf.: E.: idg. *ambhi, *£bhi, *h2¤bh-, *h2mbhi, Präp., um
- *ambhi, *£bhi, *h2¤bh-, *h2mbhi, Präp., um herum, beiderseits, Pokorny 34 õ (1), õh, lat., Interj.
- TII India History Quiz!
- Aug 15, 2011 Ambastha (Ambhi or Amphis in Greek) – the. King of Gandhara (with its capital at Taxila) - joined hands with Alexander against Porus.
- Walter Zapotoczny
- King Ambhi, ruler of Taxila, surrendered the city to. Alexander. Many people had fled to a high fortress called Aornos.
- Chanakya Challanges Ambhi - YouTube
- Oct 26, 2007 Encouraged by Acharya Thapo Nidhi, Chanakya decides to take matter into his own hands and challenges Ambhi in his own kingdom.
- Ambhi Ganesan | LinkedIn
- View Ambhi Ganesan's professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Ambhi Thoudam | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Ambhi Thoudam and others you may know.
Ambhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ambhi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of north finchley
native american medicine
motown production process
dissociative identity disorder