- a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin, meaning “both” ( ambiguous) and “ around” ( ambient); used in the formation of compound words: ambitendency.
- 1 a a, lat., Präf.: E.: idg. *ambhi, *£bhi, *h2¤bh-, *h2mbhi, Präp., um
- *ambhi, *£bhi, *h2¤bh-, *h2mbhi, Präp., um herum, beiderseits, Pokorny 34 õ (1), õh, lat., Interj.
- •Ambhi Ganesan. •Jaime Liu. Jaime Liu.
- Download PDF
- India, and secured local supply lines.2 The prince of Taxila, Ambhi, had pru- dently made full submission to Alexander and put his territory at the Macedoni-.
- उस्मानाबाद पोलीस विभागातील बाल कल्याण
- 15 Washi. P.S.
- A Tentative Syntax of Modern Indoeuropean
- Mar 1, 2013 Bhod ólterom sesgesmn̥ sindhueuropājāi ambhi kómtagteī ghoretum chélomos, jota kṓnāiwos enskroibhos so bhrougis sjēti newōm ...
- "US considering nuclear deal with Pakistan"
- This is diplomatic way of saying US wants some control over Pak nuclear weapons. I think Pakistanis, both civil and military, are much more wiser now than the 80's and 90's to accept everything that US offered as good.
- Now, historians join the bandwagon slamming PM Modi over 'growing intolerance'
- Now Ambhi had turned against him. So, he had to adopt a perilous route for his land forces through desert of Sindh and Blochistan along the coast to Iran.
- Taxila, the lost civilisation
- Before fighting the battle, Alexander marched through the city and was greeted by King Ambhi. In 300BC Taxila was conquered by the Mauryan Empire under Chandragupta Maurya that disintegrated the Bactrian Greeks, the successors of Alexander, ...
- Clever Tactics By Chanakya That Led To A Unified India
- King Ambhi, the ruler of Takshashila, had allied with the invader Alexander the Great to defeat Parvataka. Chanakya and Chandragupta gathered a band of people discontented with Ambhi's rule and formed an alliance with Parvataka to defeat the Nanda king ...
Ambhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ambhi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconditional baptism
treaty of ryswick
chrysler slant 6 engine
dream symbol creativity
surveying famous surveyors
southern american english phonology