- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Artmedia (New Zealand), Butterfly Crush, supporting actress (Star: Amelia Shankley). Claudia Adams, A Far-Off Cry, short documentary.
- Amelia Shankley. Ian Holm plays The Rev. Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll).
- Frances Hodgson Burnett's Sara Crewe Through 110 Years
- Amelia Shankley is Sara, Maureen Lippman is Miss Minchin, and. Nigel Havers is Mr. Carrisford.
- SAVORY - STEWART
- Age Year Ship. Source Card Name. Ref.
- 5k results d2
- Mar 6, 2011 16 Tegan Shankley. 3180 Female Childrens Holiday Venture. 00:23:35 .
- BUTTERFLY CRUSH
- Butterfly Crush is an unfortunate victim of being an ambitious idea weighed down with extremely limited resources. The premise is thus: Butterfly Crush are a pop duo out of Australia, competing in the Australasian Song Awards.
- 'Alice in Wonderland,' a curious Hollywood history
- Amelia Shankley plays the young Alice; Coral Browne is the elderly Alice; and Ian Holm is the Rev. Charles Dodgson, a.k.
- Michael Hogan
- Watch behind the scenes interviews with the cast as they talk about what's in store for Season 3 Part 2. watch · VIDEO: Character Catch Up [HD]. May 24, 2014 04:19 AM.
- Amelia Shankley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amelia Shankley (born 18 June 1972) is a British actress.
- Amelia Shankley - IMDb
- Amelia Shankley, Actress: A Little Princess. Represent Amelia Shankley? Add or change photos at IMDbPro.
- Amazon.com: Red Riding Hood: Amelia Shankley, Isabella
- Rediscover the magic and romance of one of the best-loved fairy tales of all time!
Amelia Shankley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amelia Shankley books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.