- Chilean Mummies Turn into Black Ooze: Here's Why
- The famous Chinchorro mummies, which have remained preserved in Chile for more than 7,000 years, are now under threat from increased levels of moisture. Humid air is allowing bacteria to grow, causing the mummies' skin “to go black and become ...
- Mummy Hunt: Finding a Pharaoh's Foster Brother: Photos
- Qenamun was effectively Amenhotep II's foster brother, as his mother, Amenemipet, was the chief royal nurse of the future king. The two grew up together and the bond endured in adult life, with Qenamun enjoying a high and powerful status.
- Antiquities, With a Proven Record, Drive Auction Market
- Shortly after, a steatite statuette of a character called Amenemope, or Amenemipet, which dates from the early 11th century B.C., was vividly disputed.
- Un somptueux collier découvert dans une tombe égyptienne
- Plus tard, Amenemipet, un membre de la cour pharaonique, a fait creuser sa propre tombe, dans une sorte de cour située devant celle du majordome. Au cours des siècles, de nombreux individus, dont le nombre est encore inconnu, sont venus rejoindre le ...
Amenemipet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amenemipet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclosure topology closure of a set
canadian identity multiculturalism
da vincis inquest
dialect concepts in dialectology