- EBCC: Partial-Breast RT, Dose-Dense Chemo Win Out
- Premenopausal patients with locally advanced breast cancer had significantly better 10-year survival with dose-dense chemotherapy, regardless of hormone-receptor status or whether treatment resulted in amenorrhea, pooled data from two randomized trials ...
- Eating disorders, periods, and bone health:…
- Women commonly dread their monthly menstrual period (menses). I, on the other hand, am thrilled when a patient's menses return after it has stopped due to an eating disorder. Even though amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual cycle in a female of ...
- 'Dose-dense' chemo for premenopausal breast cancer patients improves survival
- Treatment-induced amenorrhea (when the chemotherapy damages the ovaries, causing menstrual periods to stop and other menopausal symptoms) was defined as the absence of periods after the end of chemotherapy after three months in the MIG1 study ...
- 7 Weird Things You Didn't Realize Are Affecting Your Period
- On the whole, regular exercise is great for health, but overdoing it can cause a condition known as “amenorrhea” (AKA the “absence of periods"). Although you might at first think, “Sweet! No periods!
- Ghana: Five Common Myths About Contraception - That Every Woman Should Know
- Continuous breastfeeding tends to induce lactational amenorrhea which is a period where a woman does not have periods for the first 4 - 6 months post pregnancy. This method is, however, effective in 95 - 98% of most women. Understanding the various ...
Amenorrhea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amenorrhea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesigorot the kankana-ey
more fm dunedin
dots and boxes strategy
american history glossary y
suicide methods slashing wrists