Amenorrhoea Secondary Amenorrhoea
A selection of articles related to amenorrhoea secondary amenorrhoea.
Original articles from our library related to the Amenorrhoea Secondary Amenorrhoea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amenorrhoea Secondary Amenorrhoea.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Frequently Asked Questions -The Tarot
- How Does This Tarot Thing Work? Does it Work ? Can the cards really tell me what is going to happen ? I've got a problem. Will you and the Tarot Cards tell me what I should do? Why do you ask for date of birth, where I live etc.? Why does my reading not seem...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Amenorrhoea Secondary Amenorrhoea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amenorrhoea Secondary Amenorrhoea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Current evaluation of amenorrhea - Society for Assisted ...
- The majority of the causes of primary and secondary amenorrhea are similar. Timing of the evaluation of primary amenorrhea recognizes the trend to earlier age ...
- Definitions: Investigation of Secondary Amenorrhea
- Secondary amenorrhea is cessation of menses for at least 3-6 months in ... The single most common cause of secondary amenorrhea in reproductive age group.
- Amenorrhea: An Approach to Diagnosis and Management
- Jun 1, 2013 Most cases of secondary amenorrhea can be attributed to polycystic ovary ... Initial workup of primary and secondary amenorrhea includes a ...
- Secondary amenorrhoea is absence of periods for at least 3 months if the patient has previously had regular periods, and 6 months if she has previously had ...
- Modern management of amenorrhoea - Wiley Online Library
- and management options for primary and secondary amenorrhoea. Dr D. Maruthini, MS, MRCOG, ...
Suggested News Resources
- Hey woman, stay healthy!
- Even when married at correct time, they terminate their first pregnancy and then suffer from secondary infertility. Stress from family and society. ...
- Red flag symptoms: Amenorrhoea
- In many cases of secondary amenorrhoea, no obvious hormonal cause may be found. In primary amenorrhoea, it may simply be a deferral in the onset of periods. However, there could also be rare, unusual and serious causes, such as genetic abnormalities.
- Clinical Review: Endometriosis
- NSAIDs and the combined oral contraceptive pill (COC) are used in dysmenorrhoea, which may be secondary to endometriosis.
- This week in BMJ Case Reports
- She had secondary amenorrhoea, that is the absence of normal periods. A physical examination revealed heavy and chronic head lice infestation, and scratch marks on her scalp. The doctors note previous case reports of severe iron deficiency in patients ...
- Treating patients with eating disorders: medico-legal advice
- There can be breakdowns in communication, particularly when patients' care is being shared between primary and secondary care. When care is shared, there should be a clear agreement, preferably written, on how the patient should be monitored and who ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Secondary amenorrhea: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman who has been having normal menstrual cycles stops getting her periods for 6 months or longer. Women who are ...
- Secondary Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms & Diagnosis - Healthline
- Dec 7, 2015 Secondary amenorrhea occurs when you miss your period for six months or longer. Learn about its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Amenorrhea: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology
- Mar 2, 2016 Secondary amenorrhea is defined as the cessation of menses sometime after menarche has occurred. Oligomenorrhea is defined as menses ...
- Amenorrhoea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Secondary amenorrhea's most common and most easily diagnosable causes are pregnancy, thyroid disease, and ...
- Amenorrhoea; Amenorrhea (AmE) / (BE) information. Patient | Patient
- Amenorrhoea (BE) or Amenorrhea (AME) is the absence of menstruation. Amenorrhoea can be primary or secondary. Read about Amenorrhoea and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.