American Heritage Dictionary
A selection of articles related to american heritage dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the American Heritage Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Heritage Dictionary.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
American Heritage Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Heritage Dictionary books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
American Heritage Dictionary Topics
Related searchesarts and crafts movement
admiral robert blake
john lennon pseudonyms
feynman diagram examples