American Indian Movement
A selection of articles related to american indian movement.
Original articles from our library related to the American Indian Movement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Indian Movement.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
American Indian Movement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Indian Movement books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Documenting the American Indian Movement's first 12 years
- Dick Bancroft said he “didn't know an Indian person” in 1970, but over four decades later his photos illustrate a new book on the American Indian Movement produced in collaboration with author Laura Waterman Wittstock.
- Oops! SPLC Exposes “Anti-Indian Movement” — Led by Indian
- The far-left Southern Poverty Law Center thinks a whole race of people, American Indians, are “weak.
- 8 things high school voters want you to know
- Many high school voters will be casting their ballots for the first time this Tuesday. Historically, most 18 year olds don't participate in elections. And the 2014 midterm election was no exception.
- Daughter of native rights activist wants apology from Assembly of First Nations
- This undated file photo provided by her family shows American Indian Movement activist Annie Mae Pictou Aquash. The daughter of the murdered native rights activist is demanding an apology from the head of the Assembly of First Nations, saying comments ...
- OPINION: Marco Rubio, fading to black
- 6 fundraiser in Indian Harbour Beach. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
American Indian Movement Topics
Related searcheshenry mitchell maccracken
strategic defense initiative
antonine plague plague of cyprian