American Indian Spirituality
A selection of articles related to american indian spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the American Indian Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Indian Spirituality.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
American Indian Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Indian Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- JK Rowling under fire for writing about 'Native American wizards'
- “There is no such thing as one 'Native American' anything. Even in a fictional wizarding world,” wrote Keene on her blog, Native Appropriations. She continued: “Native spirituality and religions are not fantasy on the same level as wizards.
- Living Legends: The Mardi Gras Indians of New Orleans
- “The joy I had when I put my first suit on…there's a certain sense of spirituality that comes from the long process of creation,” Edwards says. “I played professional football ...
- Building Stronger Families in Indian Country
- Mathews is a certified facilitator of a 12-session course called Fatherhood is Sacred, a program grounded in Native American teachings created by the Native-led nonprofit organization, Native American Fatherhood and Families Association, based in Arizona.
- The Other Side of the Door: Alexandre Aja interview
- Set in India, the film follows an American couple (Sarah Wayne Callies of The Walking Dead fame and Jeremy Sisto) who are lost in grief following the death of their son. But when the mother learns about an ancient, abandoned temple ...
- The racialization of religion began long before today's Islamophobia
- The majority of "Hindoos" were in fact Sikh, though smaller numbers of Hindus and Muslims were part of the racialized, vilified, and attacked Indian community in the Pacific Northwest during the late 19th and early 20th century. Most of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
American Indian Spirituality Topics
get smart distinctive sayings
waterford notable historical figures
pinole california history
emma hale smith hymns and hymnals
blue ray children
river red gum