A selection of articles related to american indian.
Original articles from our library related to the American Indian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Indian.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
American Indian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Indian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Jersey Judge Dismisses Lawsuit To Recognize American Indian Tribes
- TRENTON, NJ – In dismissing a lawsuit filed by the Lenape Indians, today a judge reaffirmed New Jersey's position that there are no recognized American Indian Tribes in the state.
- Symposium on the American Indian slated
- The Symposium on the American Indian at Northeastern State University returns April 11-16, 2016, and the Center for Tribal Studies is already at work preparing events, inviting guest speakers and organizing educational panels. Now in its 44th year, the ...
- Crookston schools American Indian liaison's job in question
- Crookston Public Schools hired Stronstad through grant funding offered to districts statewide with sizable American Indian populations.
- THE TREND: Hockey expenses; Garth Brooks plays Fargo; American Indian liaison
- A new American Indian liaison for Crookston Public Schools, who some say has made strong progress with students, has been placed on temporary paid leave. Jonathan Stronstad, who was hired as a part-time liaison Dec. 15, said he just wants to keep his ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
American Indian Topics
Related searchesclosed shop
arrangement classical music
macomb county michigan geography
meaning of dreams about helicopter