A selection of articles related to american indian.
Original articles from our library related to the American Indian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Indian.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
American Indian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Indian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- American Indian
- American Indian. Materials in Oklahoma's Federal. Depository Libraries.
- American Indian Religious Freedom Act
- 138. FEDERAL HISTORIC PRESERVATION LAWS. American Indian Religious Freedom Act.
- General Statistics
- The suicide rate for American Indians/Alaska Natives was 10.
- An Easy Guide to Breastfeeding for American Indian and Alaska
- This guide is for all American Indian and Alaska Native women and their Choosing to breastfeed honors the traditions of American Indian and.
- AMERICAN INDIAN POLICY
- AMERICAN INDIAN POLICY.
Suggested News Resources
- NativeOne Rings NYSE Closing Bell to Celebrate its Membership
- The Thursday, August 25 event marked a momentous occasion: the firm officially became the first American Indian-owned member of the NYSE.
- American Indian traditions alive and well at Pow Wow
- Feringa plays a key role in helping keep local American Indian traditions alive in other ways. A member of the Michigan Flintknappers, Feringa has become adept at making flint arrowheads and other stone implements.
- American Indian activist Means says he has cancer
- AP PORCUPINE, SD -- Russell Means, a former American Indian Movement activist who led the 1973 uprising at Wounded Knee, says he has inoperable throat cancer.
- American Indian youth paint their independence
- Yang said the kids, who are being paid $250 each, have worked about 30 hours a week for the past several weeks on the piece, which is on the western wall of the American Indian Opportunities Industrialization Center on Franklin and Cedar.
- Talahina Choctaw shuns full scholarship to play for DI OU
- “I think there's a reality to that; you are going to find less than a handful of female American Indian athletes playing at Division I programs across the country,” said Cedric Sunray, an adjunct instructor in American Indian Studies at Bacone College.
Suggested Web Resources
- American Indian College Fund | Native American Scholarships
- Find out about how American Indian College Fund has helped thousands of Native American Indian college students get the education they deserve.
- American Indian Tribes — Infoplease.com
- Information about various nations and groups of American Indians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
American Indian Topics
kingdom of aksum society structure
law of non-contradiction
michael vaughan autobiography
white christmas song introduction