American Male Singers
A selection of articles related to american male singers.
Original articles from our library related to the American Male Singers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on American Male Singers.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Male Fern: Correspondences
- Dryopteris felix-mas Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Luck, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
American Male Singers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, American Male Singers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Additional country stars added to ACM performer line up
- Chris Stapleton continues to take the country music scene by storm and leads with seven nominations, including Album of the Year and Male Vocalist of the Year. Thomas Rhett got three nods and Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan each received two. The show ...
- IN AND AROUND THE CHATHAMS: Library book sale opens Saturday
- The Orpheus Club, the historic singing group founded by the composer of 'America the Beautiful,' invites all tenors, basses and baritones to join for the spring 2016 concert season. The club sings a mix of music arranged for men's voices.
- Transgender and Black, Searching for an Audience
- With Swatts stationed at a laptop, the elastic instrumental starts and Diamond, in her cat-ear headband, sings the hook: “If I do it once / You better believe it boy, I can do it twice.” When she finishes, Swatts partially lifts his cap ...
- Weekend picks: Join the 'Women of Country' at the Genesee
- Performers include the Trinity Irish Dancers, the Irish Heritage Singers, members of the O'Hare School of Irish Dance, the Mullane Healy Godley Irish Dance Academy and the Mulhern School of Irish Dance. $15 adults; free for kids 12 and younger.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.