- the part of Samoa belonging to the U.S., comprising mainly Tutuila and the Manua Islands.
- American Samoa's Manu'a islands to get a bank again
- The Australian bank, ANZ, is moving to re-establish limited banking services in American Samoa's Manu'a islands. ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank terminated its service in the Manu'as several years ago, forcing residents and businesses there to either fly to the ...
- Super Tuesday: Hillary Clinton wins caucuses in American Samoa
- It's a win for Hillary Clinton in American Samoa. The South Pacific island chain held its caucus Tuesday. Clinton won 73 percent of 223 votes cast to earn four of the six delegates at stake.
- Who Are The American Samoa Democrats? They Might Heavily Support One Candidate
- March 1, or Super Tuesday as its known in the presidential race, is just around the corner, and the biggest event of the 2016 race so far has the potential to make or break campaigns.
- Clinton takes American Samoa
- Clinton called into the territory's only caucus site earlier Tuesday, according to a campaign aide. She asked voters for their support and mentioned her visit to American Samoa while serving as secretary of State. Tags: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders.
- American Samoa community get behind Winston relief
- Samoa Tuna Processors have presented a donation for the Cyclone Winston Relief to the local community in American Samoa. The company handed over 100 cases of light meat pouches, plus clothing, canned food, cases of Salmon, bottled water and ...
Amerika Samoa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amerika Samoa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.