- Amesha Spenta (Aməša Spənta) is an Avestan language term for a class of .
- The Amesha Spentas
- The Gathas – main source – the collective term Amesha Spenta not used.
- We have our Zarathushti Concept of Amesha Spentas. Have you ever Theses Three are so called “Male” Amesha Spentas., and.
- THE MOON
- Amesha-Spentas gather the glory of the Moon and distribute it upon the earth.
- The Secret behind Iranian Traditional Women s Day 24th of
- Persian tales, the lord of wisdom created six holy immortals known as Amesha Spenta to protect His creations.
- History of Zoroastrianism
- Amesha Spentas in the making -- Vohu Manah --. The first in Ahura Mazda's creation -- Vohu. Manah is Ahura Mazda's Good Thought.
- Amesha Spentas
- Mar 3, 1997 The name of the seven divine beings who belong to the retinue of the highest god, Ahura Mazda.
- Amesha Spentas & Chakras
- Nov 1, 2001 Comparing the Zoroastrian concept of the Holy immortals with the Chakras or energy centers of the human body.
- Amesha Spentas or Ameshaspands
- Amesha Spentas or Ameshaspands, The Immortal Beings of Zoroastrianism.
Amesha Spentas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amesha Spentas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amesha Spentas Topics
Related searchesascii code
impact calculus basic impact calculus
florida east coast railway
meaning of dreams about shoe
dream dictionary lily
unilever corporate governance