A selection of articles related to amethyst.
Original articles from our library related to the Amethyst. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amethyst.
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Sign Characteristics: Aries
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Diamond Ruby Red Jasper Amethyst Colours Red Orange Flowers Carnation Poppy Tulip Broom Metals Iron Essences Sandal Lavender Animals Wolf Cock GENERAL FEATURES Fire sign ruled by Mars and Pluto....
Astrology >> Ares
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Amethyst is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amethyst books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Amethyst Technologies LLC
- Amethyst Technologies LLC. UMBC TechCenter. 1450 South Rolling Rd Suite 2.
- Amethyst holds a magical appeal that's proven to be timeless and universal.
- Amethyst Initiative
- The word Amethyst is derived from the Ancient Greek words meaning "not" (a~ ) and.
- AMETHYST MINE at FOUR PEAKS
- magazine Jaeger says, “ e amethyst produced at Four Peaks is distinctive… exquisite material even the lilac colors have more “zip' then the average.
Suggested News Resources
- Husky resumes output in East
- Production from wells in White Rose and the nearby North Amethyst field were shut for 11 hours after the momentary power outage, said Colleen McConnell, a spokeswoman for the Calgary-based company.
- Redecorated apartments at Amethyst Place
- Buy this image Toni Palermo got her first look at her newly redecorated Amethyst Place apartment Wednesday morning near 27th Street and Troost Avenue.
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- The top three have all taken a significant drop in the weights this year, but look no nearer winning though Amethyst Dawn scored off a higher mark at Thirsk in July.
- World's Largest Amethyst Vandalized
- By NewsCore ATHERTON, Australia - The world's largest amethyst geode was a little smaller Tuesday after a tourist visiting the Australian cave where the huge structure is kept snapped a bit off.
- DHL and Amethyst Group take 250000 sq ft
- Logistics giant DHL and retail warehousing and distribution specialist Amethyst Group have taken a combined 245000 sq ft of space at Fradley Park in Lichfield.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amethyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry.
- Amethyst Its colour is as unique as it is seductive, though in fact this gemstone of all gemstones is said to protect its wearer against seduction.
- Amethyst Earrings | Overstock.com
- Buy brand-name Amethyst for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.
- Amethyst meaning
- Gemstone: Amethyst gem stone meaning. Amethyst Meaning and properties; Tumbled Amethyst.
- Amethyst Gemstone - Facts, Lore, History, Myths and Pictures
- Nov 7, 2010 Amethyst, description and lore, pictures of both rough and polished stones, healing properties and jewelry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdick film plot summary
general electric armament division
scorpion cultural symbolism
list of trade blocs
airbus a300 technology
dirty dancing plot summary