- These 9 Jewels Are Amethyst at Its Best
- As someone whose absolute least favorite color is purple, I sure do love my fair share of amethyst pieces. It's really a testament to the beautiful things jewelry designers are able to come up with, and it just keeps getting better.
- Welcome spring by taking a gem mining trip
- The business gets its “dirt” from 25 mines around the country and the world, to ensure visitors get a good mix of precious stones in their digging, from rubies and emeralds to sapphires, amethysts, garnets and Amazonite.
- Jen's Obsession: Madstone's Melting Ice Cocktail Ring in Gold With Amethyst
- Madstone jewelry designer Kerri Halpern's newest Melting Ice Cocktail ring is off-the-charts adorable. While the inspiration is evident in the name, I see little bubbles in the round-shape tanzanites and diamonds that seem to create suds around the ...
- An Anne of Green Gables glossary of Anne Shirley-isms, in honor of her birthday
- She ponders whether a rose is glad to be a rose (determining it must be, especially since it's pink), empathizes sincerely with the trees at the orphanage, and expresses a belief that amethysts are “the souls of good violets.
- TELL ME A STORY: Secrets of the River (A Persian legend)
- But as they were digging, they came across a field of gems -- rubies, amethysts, diamonds and sapphires all glittering under the sun. The merchant nodded as he remembered. "The river brought me even greater wealth," he told the brothers.
Amethysts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amethysts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeography of ireland mountain ranges
gotthilf heinrich ludwig hagen