- DS will bolt into Geneva with 420-hp E-Tense electric concept
- A sculpture of curves and carves, the striking "metallic green ametrine" car has bulging, three-dimensional fenders slashed open by vents behind the front wheels and cavernous intakes behind the doors.
- Why We Need a French Electric Car From Outerspace
- Slated for a Swiss debut, DS Automobiles says that this metallic green ametrine concept is just the beginning. “Our ambition was to create a high-performance electric GT. A car that embodies refinement, technology, and DS design.
- DS E-TENSE concept – Geneva Motor Show Live
- The DS E-TENSE unveiled at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show is the PSA Peugeot Citroen's one year-old luxury brand's electric grand tourer concept car. It previews the company's future direction for both design and technology. Finished in exclusive metallic ...
- DS E-Tense - Il manifesto tecnologico e stilistico della Casa francese - VIDEO
- Le linee scolpite sono esaltate dal contrasto tra le sezioni cromate e la verniciatura Green Ametrine, mentre giocano un ruolo fondamentale gli inediti gruppi ottici Active Led Vision.
- DS e-Tense intensifica emoções fortes ao volante (com vídeo)
- As formas deste modelo com 4,72m de comprimento, 2,08m de largura e 1,29m de altura tem semelhanças e inspiração nos coupés Gran Turismo (GT), com o exterior a apresentar-se num atraente verde Ametrine metalizado. A imagem avant-garde é ...
Ametrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ametrine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszulu language phrases
reflexology alleged long-term effects
sodium carbonate production
john von neumann computer science
krakatoa long-term effects
comic relief 2003 event
estacada oregon history and economy