- Google adds Amharic, Corsican, Kurdish to Google Translate
- Amharic (Ethiopia); Corsican (Island of Corsica, France); Frisian (Netherlands and Germany); Kyrgyz (Kyrgyzstan); Hawaiian (Hawaii); Kurdish (Kurmanji) (Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria); Luxembourgish (Luxembourg); Samoan (Samoa and American Samoa) ...
- Ethiopia: Google Translate Adds Amharic Language
- February 20, 2016 (GMN) - Amharic (Ethiopian official language) has now been included in Google Translate, along with a dozen other languages, according to Google's blog. Since 2006, Google Translate has grown to include 103 “machine learning-based ...
- Google Translate adds 13 new languages including Kurdish
- Amharic, Kurmanji Kurdish, Luxembourgish, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Shona, Sindhi, Pashto, Corsican, Frisian, Kyrgyz (4.3 million speakers), Hawaiian and Xhosa (8.2 million speakers) will all be available for two-way translation in English, adding 120 ...
- Oromo protests: Ethiopia apologises for deaths but vows crackdown on 'anti
- Oromo people speak Afaan Oromoo, as well as Amharic, Tigrinya, Gurange and Omotic languages. They are mainly Christian and Muslim, while only 3% still follow the traditional religion based on the worshipping of the god, Waaq. In 1973, Ethiopian Oromo ...
- Boy meets paramedic who helped deliver him in ambulance
- Nabu, their older son, is the hard worker. He loves to read books, and he memorizes his church hymns with astonishing speed and focus. He knows English and his parents' native language, Amharic.
Amharic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amharic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.