- Strategies for the Prehospital Treatment of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia
- The 2010 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update recommended procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol or lidocaine for the treatment of stable v tach.1 Table 2 below provides information on recommended antidysrhythmic dosing and potential side ...
- Grandmother charged in girl's fatal poisoning
- A 5-year-old girl who died in January while in her grandmother's care had prescription drugs promethazine and amiodarone in her blood, according to an affidavit filed along with murder charges against the grandmother. Hilda Daves, 49, was formally ...
- In-Depth Summary of 2015 AHA Guidelines Updates for EMS Providers - Journal of
- Amiodarone in a single RCT didn't appear to improve survival in low doses and may increase mortality in high doses when used early in patients with suspected myocardial infarction (Class IIb).
- 5 reasons to consider switching to premixed drugs
- Amiodarone causes hyperthyroidism in about 2% of patients. Thyrotoxicosis and arrhythmia with fatal outcome has been reported in the presence of pre-existing hyperthyroidism even following a single intravenous amiodarone dose.
Amiodarone Dosing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amiodarone Dosing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amiodarone Dosing Topics
Related searchesfrench fries health aspects
medical ultrasonography uses
korean age reckoning
welsh springer spaniel history
philippine resistance movement
mull of kintyre history