A selection of articles related to amiodarone excretion.
Original articles from our library related to the Amiodarone Excretion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amiodarone Excretion.
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Amiodarone Excretion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amiodarone Excretion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ASK THE DOCTOR: I'm fit, so why do I need blood pressure pills?
- It occurs when small crystals form in and around the joints, and is caused by high levels of uric acid in the blood. Uric acid is created when the body breaks down chemicals in food called purines.
- The Clindamycin Fact Sheet
- Clindamycin is an antibiotic in the lincosamide class, active against gram positive bacteria and anaerobes. It binds to the large subunit (50S) of the bacterial ribosome and inhibits new peptide-peptide bond formation.
- Data from ALLY-3+ Trial Investigating Daklinza (daclatasvir) in Combination
- PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) today announced late-breaking data from the Phase 3 ALLY-3+ trial investigating a regimen of Daklinza (daclatasvir, DCV) in combination with sofosbuvir (SOF) and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.