Amiodarone Ventricular Tachycardia
- Strategies for the Prehospital Treatment of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia
- Tomlinson DR, Cherian P, Betts TR, et al. Intravenous amiodarone for the pharmacological termination of hemodynamically tolerated sustained ventricular tachycardia: Is bolus amiodarone an appropriate first line treatment? Emerg Med J.
- Drug-drug interactions and QT prolongation as a commonly assessed cardiac
- The most important drug-induced form of proarrhythmia is acquired long QT syndrome (LQTS) and resulting potentially fatal polymorphic ventricular tachycardia termed torsades de pointes (TdP). Tremendous progress has been made in ....
- Checked for plagiarism Yes
- Results: Of the 530 patients, 74 (14.0%) received long-term amiodarone therapy, with a mean duration of 32.3±26.
- In-Depth Summary of 2015 AHA Guidelines Updates for EMS Providers - Journal of
- Based on their greater success in arrhythmia termination, defibrillators using biphasic waveforms are preferred to monophasic defibrillators for treatment of both atrial and ventricular arrhythmias (Class IIa).
Amiodarone Ventricular Tachycardia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amiodarone Ventricular Tachycardia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.