- Revenue Update on Kopin Corporation(NASDAQ:KOPN)
- Kopin segment consists of Kopin Corporation Kowon Intoware and eMDT.
- Kopin Corporation 2015 Results - More Patience Required
- As you can see, Kopin's Wearable revenue segment, which at this point consists primarily of AMLCD displays or display engine sales to customers, doubled year-over-year in 2015. It's also worth mentioning that Google was a 22% (~$7M) customer in 2015 ...
- Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN) Updated Price Targets
- The components that it sells consist of its active-matrix liquid crystal displays (AMLCD), liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS) displays, optical lenses and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
- IEE Wins MPD CRT Display Replacement Contract for F15E Strike Eagle
- VAN NUYS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IEE, manufacturer of enhanced displays for the Military, was awarded the contract for a new 6x6 Multi-Purpose Display (MPD) for the F15E Strike Eagle Program. The contract was awarded through HEBCO, a premiere ...
Amlcd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amlcd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn cabot
culture of saudi arabia architecture
lorenzo aragon armenteros
southern united states cuisine