A selection of articles related to amman dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Amman Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amman Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Amman Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amman Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dictionary Name Description Atlas Modern Dictionary Atlas Modern
- Atlas Modern Dictionary. (English-Arabic (Encyclopedic (Research (Amman/ Jordan. 2008).
- Evaluating an e-Dictionary for Hearing Impaired Persons Through
- Faculty of IT/Al-Isra University /Amman – Jordan.
- 006.6 /C548. The Talal abu-Ghazaleh ICT dictionary : English - Arabic .
- Amman Arab University For Graduate Studies Graduate College of
- Amman Arab University and Professor Fawwaz Al-Abed Al Haq, the dean ... nonsexist dictionary, with much focus on nouns used to describe women and men.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amman - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- city ∗ of Jordan NE of Dead Sea pop 627505. Variants of AMMAN.
- Amman | Define Amman at Dictionary.com
- ammassalik · ammeter · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- amman dictionary
- A selection of articles related to amman dictionary. Nill.
- Amman - definition of Amman by the Free Online Dictionary
- Am·man (ä-män , ä män). The capital and largest city of Jordan, in the north- central part of the country.
- Urban Dictionary: Amman
- Jul 10, 2011 A glorious city in the country of Jordan, it is the capital. People are mad nice and friendly, they are very generous and appreciative. if you are ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amman Dictionary Topics
Related searchesgreece roman rule and middle ages
northern ireland places of interest
mongoloid geographic range
province of georgia
self-respect movement history