A selection of articles related to ammanford carmarthenshire.
Original articles from our library related to the Ammanford Carmarthenshire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ammanford Carmarthenshire.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Ammanford Carmarthenshire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ammanford Carmarthenshire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Woman arrested after night-time break-in at Ammanford Greggs
- The woman was still being held in custody at the time of going to press. Ammanford town and Carmarthenshire county councillor Deian Harries has applauded the police officers on their actions.
- Blaze breaks out at memorial hall in Carmarthenshire
- EMERGENCY services were called to a fire at a memorial hall in the Gwendraeth Valley in the early hours of this morning. A blaze broke out at the rear of Penygroes Memorial Hall, on Waterloo Road, Penygroes, shortly after 3am on Sunday. Fire crews from ...
- Twickenham Man was out in his strawberry trousers and Barbour - the Welsh were
- In the build up to the Six Nations Championship decider, the phrase of choice was Wales would need to “go up a gear” if they were to see off Slam-chasing England. But for 60 minutes at Twickenham they were stuck in reverse.
- Three men taken to hospital after car hits oil tank in Carmarthenshire
- EMERGENCY services were called to an incident early this morning after a vehicle crashed into a heating oil tank. Fire crews from Ammanford attended the scene in Betws shortly after 5.10am, where a single vehicle had collided with the tank, believed to ...
- Warning as investigation shows Ammanford pensioners have been conned out of
- One elderly residents lost £14,000 in one scam and another was found to have been paying more than £600 a week- losing more than £43,000. The stories have emerged as Carmarthenshire Trading Standards team is warning people to be on their guard ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescebu history
pixar the pizza planet truck
real madrid los galacticos
545 x 39 mm m74 specifications
the big lebowski soundtrack