A selection of articles related to ammanford carmarthenshire.
Original articles from our library related to the Ammanford Carmarthenshire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ammanford Carmarthenshire.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Ammanford Carmarthenshire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ammanford Carmarthenshire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DOSBARTH / CLASS 1 FARMHOUSE CAERPHILLY
- Franks Ice Cream Ltd. Capel Hendre Ind Estate, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, SA18 3SJ. 204212223.
- 01267 234567 - Carmarthenshire County Council Website
- Clwb Golff Glynhir Golf Club
- Glynhir Road, Llandybie, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire SA18 2TF. Tel No. 01269 851 365 e-mail:glynhirgolfclub@tiscali.
- West Wales
- CARMARTHENSHIRE. This booklet contains details of First local bus services in the Llanelli, Carmarthen and. Ammanford areas from 17th April 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Lloyds and Aviva in double insurance trouble
- PD, Ammanford, Carmarthenshire Dual insurance problems often arise when consumers take out a policy with a provider, without realising they already had cover taken out as a condition of their mortgage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Property for sale in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire
- Results 1 - 20 of 595 Search property for sale in Ammanford, view property details, photos & contact Ammanford estate agents to arrange viewings.
- Houses for sale in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, SA18 2FF - Pen y
- Pen y Bryn by Charles Church is a forthcoming new build development of exclusive new homes for sale in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, SA18 2FF.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.