A selection of articles related to ammonite.
Original articles from our library related to the Ammonite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ammonite.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Ammonite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ammonite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A day in the life of an ammonite
- Several years ago, back when I was working as the lab and collections manager for the St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site in St. George, Utah, we constructed a temporary exhibit with hundreds of ammonite shells from all over the world.
- Ammonite, iris et poirier, les trucs de l'architecture meusienne
- SUR LE PATRIMOINE ancien, le conseil d'architecture, d'urbanisme et d'environnement (CAUE) apporte un regard où les détails ont parfois toute leur ... Abonnez-vous à l'Est Républicain pour lire cet article. s'abonner.
- Fascinating New Archaeological Discovery in Jerusalem: Hebrew Seals
- I have seen some suggestions by some scholars that the script of the 'Elyhnḥ Seal might be Ammonite. This is definitely not the case. The script of both of these seals is Old Hebrew.
- Rare First Temple-Era Seal Belonging to Woman Found in City of David Dig
- The name Elihana does not appear in the Bible, although scholars are familiar with a similar name, Eliya, which has been found on a contemporary Ammonite seal – a name that is the female form of the biblical name “Eli.
- 200 million-year-old fossil unearthed in Hardwicke
- He was clearing out the brook that runs through the garden at his new home when he stumbled across the fossil. A Gloucestershire fossil and mineral expert believes it to be a rare example of a marine ammonite dating back around 200 million years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.