- Protocol: Phenol/Ammonium Acetate-Methanol Precipitation
- Precipitate proteins from the phenol phase by addition of 5 volumes of 0.1 M ammonium acetate in methanol. Incubate at -20°C overnight.
- Near-IR photoactivation using mesoporous silica–coated NaYF 4 :Yb,Er/Tm
- Photoactivation is a process in which light is used to 'activate' photolabile therapeutics. As a therapeutic strategy, its advantages are that it is noninvasive and that a high degree of spatial and temporal control is possible.
- Inhibition of fatty acid oxidation as a therapy for MYC-overexpressing triple
- Solvent modifiers were 0.1% formic acid or 0.2% ammonium hydroxide with 50 mM ammonium acetate for positive and negative ionization modes, respectively.
- Ecological patterns, diversity and core taxa of microbial communities in
- Within the core taxa, sequences closely related to types with ability to oxidize ammonium, nitrite, iron, manganese and methane as primary growth substrate were identified and dominated in both PFs (73.6±6%) and AFs (61.
- Therapeutic efficacy of the small molecule GS-5734 against Ebola virus in
- Dried samples were then reconstituted in mobile phase A containing 3 mM ammonium formate (pH 5.0) with 10 mM dimethylhexylamine (DMH) in water for analysis by liquid chromatography coupled to triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
Ammonium Acetate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ammonium Acetate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ammonium Acetate Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation statues
caguas puerto rico volleyball team
porgy and bess racial controversy
roaring twenties social criticism