- am·mo·ni·um ( -m n - m). n. The univalent chemical ion NH4+, derived from ammonia, whose compounds chemically resemble the alkali metals.
- Material Safety Data Sheet Ammonium acetate buffer, APHA, ASTM
- Ammonium acetate buffer, APHA, ASTM. - 1 -. Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification.
- METHOD 9080
- 2.0 SUMMARY. 2.
- AMMONIUM ACETATE
- AMMONIUM ACETATE. AAT. CAUTIONARY RESPONSE INFORMATION.
- AMMONIUM ACETATE - Cherry Hill High School East
- Ammonium Acetate. Synonym: acetic acid, ammonium salt. Section 3 — Hazards Identification.
- Micros Ease Crop Stress
- The product is a formulation of zinc and ammonium acetate that stimulates the plant to generate a greater volume of healthier roots, imparting it with more vigor and greater stress tolerance — as well as promise of higher yields.
- Ammonium acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ammonium acetate is a chemical compound with the formula CH3COONH4 (or C 2H4O2.NH3 or C2H7NO2).
- View MSDS for Ammonium acetate - ScienceLab.com
- Oct 10, 2005 TSCA: TSCA 8(b) inventory: Ammonium acetate. CI#: Not Toxicological Data on Ingredients: Ammonium acetate LD50: Not available.
- Ammonium acetate as a buffer
- You nitwit! Ammonium acetate is a salt, not a buffer! The categories aren't exclusive.
- Ammonium acetate for molecular biology, ~98% | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Sigma-Ammonium acetate, Product Number A1542, CAS Number 631-61-8, MSDS.
- Ammonium acetate (CASRN 631-61-8) | IRIS | US EPA
- Ammonium acetate (CASRN 631-61-8). IRIS STATUS OF DATA FOR Ammonium acetate. File First Substance Name — Ammonium acetate.
Ammonium Acetate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ammonium Acetate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.