Amn Forgotten Realms Portals
A selection of articles related to amn forgotten realms portals.
Original articles from our library related to the Amn Forgotten Realms Portals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Amn Forgotten Realms Portals.
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
Amn Forgotten Realms Portals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amn Forgotten Realms Portals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Ways to Build Fantasy and Superhero Worlds!
- When young adventurers brought enchanted wood back from Narnia, wood that was eventually used to create a famous wardrobe, we were left with magical portals that linked the two worlds.
- How, Why And When Russia Will Deploy Little Green Men, And Why US Cannot
- It is based on this photograph by TASS photojournalist Aleksandr Ryumin, minus the mask concealing the green man's face. ....
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens shows the joys — and limits — of fulfilled
- When Kylo Ren says he killed the man he once was, he's echoing and reinforcing an old Star Wars sticking point, about whether Obi-Wan Kenobi openly lied to Luke about his father, or was just being metaphorical. ...
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (December 4-11)
- Thankfully, a weird case in Turkey where a man is on trial for comparing the president to Gollum inspired Colbert to put his legitimate encyclopedic knowledge of the Tolkien universe to good use on this week's Late Show.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Amn Forgotten Realms Portals Topics
november 2002 november 4 2002
yertle the turtle plot
byzantine army the imperial tagmata