- Lo`bo´sa. n. pl.
- Protistology Testate amoeba Arcella vulgaris (Amoebozoa
- Protistology 6 (4), 251–257 (2010/11). Testate amoeba Arcella vulgaris ( Amoebozoa,.
- A Redescription of Amphizonella violacea (Amoebozoa: Arcellinida)
- Acta Protozool. (2006) 45:167 - 173. A Redescription of Amphizonella violacea ( Amoebozoa: Arcellinida).
- AmoebaDB and MicrosporidiaDB: functional genomic resources for
- Oct 24, 2010 genomic resources for Amoebozoa and. Microsporidia species. Cristina amoebozoa and microsporidia research comm- unities, respectively.
- Untangling the Phylogeny of Amoeboid Protists1
- multigene datasets to resolve phylogenetic relationships within Amoebozoa and Rhizaria.
- Life on the Wind
- B, Asada. T, Mazei. Y, Meisterfeld.
- Amoebozoa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Amoebozoa are a major group of amoeboid protozoa, including the majority that move by means of internal cytoplasmic flow.
- Amoebozoa - Palaeos.org
- Oct 16, 2008 Amoebozoa vary greatly in size. Many are only 10-20 μm in size, but they also include many of the larger protozoa.
- Amoebozoa - Encyclopedia of Life
- Amoebozoa () in Encyclopedia of Life.
Amoebozoa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Amoebozoa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescircular saw sawmill blades
the guess who books
cuisine of brazil staple ingredients
nucleophilic aliphatic substitution